Compliance requirements have been increasing from governments and sometimes even from vendors and customers...
Understanding the key requirements of the main compliance frameworks including NIST, HIPAA, GDPR, and more can be confusing. Interlink and Microsoft 365 can make it easy.
In this on-demand event, Interlink experts show you how Microsoft 365 can help you meet your compliance requirements in the most efficient and cost-effective manner on the market today.
You’ll also learn about Microsoft 365 features you may not have known about to make sure your organization keeps its data safe and limits risk. In addition, our experts will cover Microsoft’s strong offering in the compliance space along with a demonstration of Microsoft Compliance Manager – one of the coolest products you’ve probably never heard of.
After viewing this webinar, you will have a good understanding of:
- The most common compliance challenges businesses face today
- Overview of the key requirements of the main compliance frameworks including NIST, HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA and more
- The value of the Microsoft compliance stack in protecting your organization end-to-end including products and features you might not be aware of
- How Microsoft’s Compliance Manager can provide a solid roadmap to meeting and documenting your compliance efforts
- Licensing considerations to make sure you're meeting your organization's needs most effectively
If you want to ensure your organization keeps its data safe and limits risk, view this webinar and slide deck today.
Interested in learning more? View our similar blog: Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) & Conditional Access.
President, Interlink Cloud Advisors
CTO, Interlink Cloud Advisors
Senior Consultant, Interlink Cloud Advisors