Interlink is a family-first organization with strong values centered around teamwork, relationships and growth.
We hire motivated, intelligent, customer-service minded individuals who understand that it’s important to work hard and play hard. We value our employees and know the importance of fostering a positive company culture. Most recently, Interlink was nominated as one of the best places to work in Cincinnati by the Business Courier, and we have also been continuously acknowledged as a top partner of Microsoft. We are a growing company in the community as well as in the industry.
As Cincinnati's first Microsoft Cloud focused partner, we have grown into a regional entity. Using the same technology we sell, we can work centrally from Cincinnati with employees in Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee and Michigan. We deliver technology services across the Great Lakes region – Interlink focuses on selling and supporting Microsoft’s Cloud platforms including Office 365, Azure, SQL and many more. We are a gold partner with Microsoft with multiple competencies; Recognized for our capabilities with the Cloud Platform, Productivity, Mobility Management, Communications and Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions.
The business is growing fast and the field of Cloud Consulting is an exciting one that will put you ahead of the game. Join our team as we bring new opportunities, great pay and benefits, and a long-term business strategy aligned with the technology market.
- Small enough. We can avoid the bureaucracy of big companies.
- Taking on new challenges. We are focused on the cloud and always learning new things.
- Flexible. We offer the privelege of a flexible work schedule, with opportunity to work from home.
- Growing rapidly. Opportunities for promotions, management and career growth are abundant.
- Fun. Monthly team outings have previously included happy hours, Reds games, and laser tag.
- Accommodating. Opportunity to think outside of the box and take on projects that interest you.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401k Plan with Company Contribution
- Paid Training
- Life Insurance
- Room for growth
- Supportive and fun environment
- Monthly fun and learning events
What Our Employees Say - Quotes from the Best Places to Work Survey 2018
"Interlink has helped me grow both professionally and personally. I have learned so much about not only our industry, but also about my own strengths. Working for Interlink has enabled me to feel empowered at work and has increased my self-confidence and self-worth. Additionally, you want to work hard for the company and help them be successful because they always do the right thing for our clients and for the employees. It is one of the most ethical places I have worked. I am very proud and fortunate to be a member of our team."
"Interlink Cloud Advisors is a young company with great opportunity for continued growth. Each team member is valued and respected. Input is always encouraged and taken into consideration. The environment is collaborative, which is imperative to maintaining long-term employee engagement and investment. Personal growth is highly encouraged, and management is helpful in providing guidance and advice. I would highly recommend job opportunities to anyone interested in this organization."
"There are great opportunities to grow a career with this emerging company. The Interlink team is focused on building your career and supporting your interests. In addition, the management team takes great consideration to hire people that fit our culture."
"Interlink has big goals wrapped around talented people that guided by passionate owners all working towards a stronger year-over-year growth rate. It makes the daily grind enjoyable and rewarding - both personally and financially."
If you have deep experience in Microsoft Cloud Computing, Security, SharePoint, Teams, or Azure and want to work for a rapidly growing company, please review our current openings in the tabs below and see if you are a fit for the exciting culture of learning and growing your career into the field of Cloud Technology and Consulting!
Microsoft Support Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Microsoft Support Engineer to join our team in Cincinnati, OH to support expert level services focused on Microsoft cloud and on-premise offerings. Our team has deep experience in Exchange, Teams, Office 365, Security, Azure, and Active Directory.
- Develop and maintain rapport with end users by displaying a detailed understanding of their IT environment and business issues
- Establish and maintain high levels of incident ownership through incident lifecycle to a satisfactory conclusion
- Analyze the nature of queries and customer problems and provide suitable solutions within SLA timescales
- Manage the issue escalation process
- Meet personal and team productivity and quality targets in line with Support Services Department
We Look For:
- Self-motivated technologists that are intelligent and customer-service minded
- Experienced knowledge of the full range of current Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows 7, Windows 8, some Windows XP would be advantageous)
- Solid understanding of MS 2003 / MS 2008 / MS 2012 Windows server
- Solid understanding of Active directory including group policy
- Ability to diagnose issues and investigate solutions
- Any Microsoft MCP, MCSA, MCSE is preferred
- Proven customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in a help-desk / Network operation environment, working to SLAs, and using 'trouble-ticket' applications would be beneficial.
- Worked with Exchange 2007/2010/2013
- Previous experience working with managed services software
How to apply:
*Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V.
Senior Microsoft Consultant & Cloud Architect
Nashville, TN and Cincinnati, OH
We are looking for an experienced Senior Microsoft Consultant & Cloud Architect to join our team in Nashville, TN, and Cincinnati, OH (Local Candidates Only). The ideal candidate is an IT professional with prior consulting experience and a strong Microsoft background, as we are focused on Office 365, Azure, SQL Server and related technologies.
- Lead delivery on deployment and migration projects
- Interface with Clients in a presales capacity to find opportunities and scope projects
- Provide third level support to Clients
- Provide strong customer service while working with Clients onsite or remote
- Find opportunities to drive additional value to our Clients while working with them
- Architect projects for other members of the delivery team to complete
We Look For:
- Prior consulting experience is highly desired
- Self-motivators with a demonstrated ability to learn; there is tremendous opportunity to benefit from the experience of our technical team
- Good communication skills: articulate, responsive and organized
- Active industry certifications are a plus
- Senior level knowledge in:
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- Windows Server
- Exchange Server
- Skype for Business/Teams
- OneDrive for Business
- Azure infrastructure/disaster recovery
- System Center Configuration Manager
- Windows 10
- Servers, virtualization and storage
How to apply:
*Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V.