Supercharge and Secure Your Business with AI and Microsoft 365 - Various Dates
Join this workshop to learn how Microsoft 365 reduces licensing cost by more than 60% and simplifies security while putting you on the path to use AI in your work.
Most people would like to delegate as much work as possible to AI but don’t know how to use it in their daily work. Join us for this workshop to learn how Microsoft 365 provides a path to unlocking the exciting AI capabilities for your organization, while helping you save on licensing costs.
What we will cover:
- Do More with Microsoft 365 Introduction
- Learn the latest about Microsoft 365 Copilot
- High Value Scenarios - Zero Trust Foundations, Endpoint Management, Productivity with Copilot
- Real-world cost saving scenario with Value Calculator
- Next Steps
Thursday, February 22nd @ 11 AM ET
Tuesday, March 5th @ 1 PM ET
Supercharge and Secure Your Business with AI and Microsoft 365 Business Premium - Various Dates
Targeting businesses with less than 300 users. Join us and unlock the full potential of Microsoft 365 Business Premium for your business and learn how to enhance remote collaboration, strengthen your data security, and maximize your technology investment to fuel business growth.
- What are the key challenges that small and medium business face in a hybrid work world?
- How can you get ready for Microsoft 365 Copilot?
- How does Microsoft 365 enable secure productivity?
- Why should you trust Microsoft for security?
- How does Microsoft 365 help in reducing your IT cost and complexity?
Thursday, March 7th @ 11 AM ET
Intune Suite's Game Changing New Functionality - March 7th @ 11 AM ET
We'll discuss the importance of Modern Device Management and Zero Trust in today's evolving and expanding corporate footprint, the differences between Intune and Intune Suite and how new functionality in Intune Suite reduces the need for multiple point solutions and integration projects.
Learn more about:
- Enterprise Application Management - an enterprise app catalog and controls for
easy app discovery, deployment, updating, and vulnerability patching.
- Cloud PKI - a cloud-based certificate management solution for secure authentication and
- Remote Help - secure, cloud-based solution for connecting help desk support to
Copilot for Microsoft 365 Updates & Readiness - March 7th @ 2 PM ET
Join us as Rachael Narel, PhD dives into Copilot for M365 including updates on the latest Copilots and her recommendations for readiness, adoption and training.