Introducing Microsoft Teams. The platform that combines workplace chat, meetings, notes and attachments. Teams integrates with your Office 365 subscription productivity suite and features extensions that can integrate with non-Microsoft products as well.
One Place for Your Meetings, Calls and Collaborations
Chat privately or as a group, and join meetings with HD audio and video, all in one place, instead of multiple apps.
Collaborate with Integrated Office 365 Apps
Office apps like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are built-in, giving you access to files and tools in one place, so you stay in your workflow.
Security & Compliance
Teams is integrated into Office 365, which means it features the enterprise-grade security and compliance you need.
Tailor Your Workspace
Get notifications and content from services you care about - Trello, GitHub, Adobe Creative CloudTwitter, SurveyMonkey, and many more.
Allows communities, groups, or teams to join through a specific URL or invitation sent by a team administrator or owner.
Meetings can be scheduled or created ad-hoc and users visiting the channel will be able to see that a meeting is currently in progress.
Within a team, members can set up channels. Channels are topics of conversation that allow team members to communicate without the use of email or group texting. Users can reply to posts with images, GIF’s and custom-made memes.
- Direct messages allow users to send private messages to a specific user rather than a group of users
- Instant messaging
- Voice Over IP (VoIP)
- Video conferencing inside the client software
- Supports audio into conferences
How Interlink Can Help
Our experts walk you through the steps required to help your employees easily adopt and utilize Microsoft Teams.
- Development of a clear vision of your organizational needs
- Advise on which tool is the best fit
Build Deployment Roadmap
- Technical & Security Assessment
- Deployment strategy
- Configuration and Pilot
- Enterprise rollout
- Dependencies on other tools
User Awareness and Adoption
- Teams marketing campaign
- Live Training
- Video series training
- Reference cards
Operations & Project Management
- Streamline project communication and tools
- Provide status updates, get feedback, coordinate tasks
- Share files and collaborate on deliverables
- Get new project members up to speed quickly
- Coordinate campaigns and event tasks
- Share the latest content drafts for feedback
- Get automated reports from analytics tools
- Prepare marketing launch across multiple stakeholders
- Get quick answers from project managers and sales operations
- Share key customer wins
- Get lead notifications and deal mentions
- Share latest company, product, and competitor news
- Enable continuous knowledge sharing between shifts
- Provide visibility into customer escalations
- Search for solutions across conversations
- Spped up issue resolution with various subject matter experts
- Enable continuous discussion across a distributed team
- Discuss ideas and requirements, gather inputs in the open
- Store standard documentation and files
- Integrate with developer tools like Jira
- Prepare earnings release with cross-functional stakeholders
- Streamline data consolidation and analysis
- Store budgeting documentation and files
- Share economic trends and news
- Drive alignment on job descriptions and streamline interview processes
- Plan and prepare new employee onboarding
- Engage distributed employees in training
- Share department resources and documentation