How We Can Help
Interlink Enterprise Mobility + Security Services Suite (EMS)
Interlink can help your organization take full advantage of the capabilities of the Enterprise Mobility + Security Suite (EMS) by customizing it for your environment. Our team of Microsoft-certified engineers have extensive hands-on experience helping organizations optimize their cloud architecture, gain visibility into their environment and protect their critical data and assets – all while delivering new levels of productivity and collaboration for your employees.
- Analyze your needs around security and help you build a comprehensive plan
- Show you that we understand that no one has an unlimited budget, we will help you prioritize
- Assist your team in the actual deployment and roll out of the EMS solutions
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting
- Educate your team on what is included in your licensing - many clients are not aware of all the solutions included in the EMS Suite
- Explain our managed security offerings and how we monitor and respond to potential breaches
- Leverage identity-driven security to control access in the cloud and protect your information
Stay secure and productive on your favorite apps and devices with a comprehensive and cost-effective solution for your enterprise mobility needs.
Watch the video to better understand the quick business benefits of EMS.
- New and more complex attack are happening every day
- Users expect to be productive across a variety of device types, with access to the applications they need
- As more technology moves to the cloud, businesses and their users struggle to manage multiple identities and passwords across many platforms and devices
- Businesses must protect their data, regardless of where it resides, so they require a comprehensive set of access control and data protection capabilities
The Enterprise Mobility + Security Suite is Microsoft’s comprehensive cloud solution to safeguard data while preserving the mobile and desktop experiences today’s workforce requires.
The Enterprise Mobility + Security Suite bundled price makes it the most cost-effective way to acquire the included security tool sets, especially when comparing competitor offerings of the individual products found in this bundle costing as much or more than the entire EMS bundle itself.
Note: Azure Advanced Threat Protection in E5 Threat Protection is hosted in Azure.
Hybrid Identity and Access Management
Microsoft Azure AD Premium delivers robust identity and access management from the cloud, in sync with your existing on-premises deployments:
- Single sign-on capabilities to thousands of Software as a Service (SaaS) applications including apps such as Office 365, Salesforce, Box.com, Facebook and more
- Web-based self-service password reset, integrated with Office 365
- Web-based self-service group management, including group expiration settings
- Machine learning driven security reports to show login anomalies and other threats
- Multi-factor authentication to reduce risk and support compliance requirements including conditional access to limit user interruption
- Risk-based conditional access provides another level of protection while it interactively evaluates the risk of the sign in and can take action
- Privileged Identity Management – Limits the attack footprint by providing on-demand admin access and reporting on that access
Mobile Device and Application Management
Microsoft Intune provides mobile device management, mobile application management, and PC management capabilities from the cloud:
- Protect data with mobile application policies. These determine what a user can and cannot do with the data on their device
- Deliver mobile device and application management across popular platforms: Windows, Windows Phone, iOS, and Android
- Maximize productivity with Intune-managed Office mobile apps and extend mobile application management to line-of-business apps with the Intune app wrapper
- Provide access to corporate resources on devices based upon enrollment and compliance policies
- Simplify administration via a single management console in the cloud with Intune or on-premises through integration with the included licensing for System Center Configuration Manager - the user license for SCCM is included with Intune!
Microsoft Azure AD Premium and Azure Rights Management can help protect your corporate assets:
- Encrypt files and protect them by applying policies that tie back to your Azure AD identity
- Restrict the ability to forward individual files or even copy and paste information from protected documents
- Audit and monitor access to protected files – even those that leave your organization’s boundaries
- Tight integration with Office applications, Office 365 and on-premise Exchange, and SharePoint
- Simple and easy to deploy with all the scalability that comes with a cloud solution
- Intelligent data classification allows policies to automatically classify and label data based on sensitivity
Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics, Cloud App Security and Advanced Threat Protection adds a critical layer of security to protect your data:
- Helps protect against malicious attacks, abnormal behavior, security issues, and risks on-premises and in the cloud
- Detect suspicious activities and malicious attacks with behavioral analytics
- Gain visibility, control and protection for cloud-based apps
- Have Microsoft host the intrusion detection software in Azure included in the price
EMS is not just security; it includes other licensing in the bundle.
- Windows Client Access License (CAL) per user is included in the EMS license! No need to pay for this separately.
- System Center Configuration Manager Client Management License (CML) is also included in the EMS bundle. This covers the devices of the user. The management server is included. Licensing to manage other servers would be an additional charge.
Enterprise Mobility + Security Licensing
Explore the Enterprise Mobility + Security E3 and E5 Suites to determine the best fit for your organization.
Save more by bundling Enterprise Mobility + Security with Microsoft 365
The Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security Suite is available in the Microsoft 365 E3 and E5 licensing bundles – click here to learn more.
Contact us for a licensing assessment to identify your most cost-effective option.