Powered by the Azure Platform, Azure Windows Virtual Desktop is a powerful new technology that enables organizations to provide desktop-as-a-service to end-users...
If you have looked at virtual desktop solutions in the past, prepare to be wowed when you see how Microsoft has streamlined the deployment and management of Windows Virtual Desktop in ways that make Windows Virtual Desktop a cost-effective and secure solution for your end-users and applications.
In this exclusive on-demand webinar, we walk you through common Windows Virtual Desktop use cases, key design principles, and management and security benefits.
After watching the webinar, you'll walk away with an understanding of:
- Windows Virtual Desktop basics
- Security advantages versus traditional desktops
- Integrations with Microsoft 365 and Office
- Central deployment and management of applications
- How to easily scale to support thousands of users
- Areas to reduce total cost of ownership
If you are looking for the next steps on getting started, migration options, and WVD best practices, view this on-demand webinar today.
VP & Managing Consultant | Interlink Cloud Advisors
Senior Enterprise Cloud Architect, Interlink Cloud Advisors