On-Demand Webinar | Windows 10 Deployment Best Practices and Licensing Options
Are you planning a Windows 10 migration but don’t know where to start?
To successfully deploy the Windows 10 operating system in your organization, you must understand the different ways that it can be deployed because there are multiple scenarios to consider. Deciding among these scenarios and understanding their key capabilities and limitations is critical to the success of the migration.
In this must-watch, on-demand webinar Microsoft and Interlink Cloud Advisors demystify common questions around Windows 10 migrations, including:
- How does Windows as a Service, the new updating model from Microsoft, work?
- How do I choose the right Windows 10 edition for my organization?
- What are the best ways to roll out a Windows 10 deployment?
- How should my organization purchase licensing and are there any gotchas?
- How does Windows 10 change the way my organization’s users manage their desktops (including Azure AD/Intune Active Directory/Group Policy/System Center Configuration Manager)?
Also covered are forced upgrades and patches and how managing Windows 10 is similar to using a mobile device.
If you have thought about migrating to Windows 10, you’ll will want to watch this webinar and view the slide deck.
About the author
At Interlink, Sarah serves as the Operations Manager as well as a Senior Director of Client Engagement working with a broad spectrum of clients across Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee, focusing in Cincinnati and Kentucky. She has a decade of experience in Office 365 Migrations, managed services, vendor relationships and product hardware quoting and purchasing. She is responsible for overseeing Microsoft partner relationships and strives to build meaningful, positive relationships with our clients.
Welcome to the Interlink Cloud Blog
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations or warranties regarding the information from our partners or other external sources.