In 2016, Microsoft is focusing on the customer and enabling their success through cloud-based technology. To support this focus, they are providing funding to eligible organizations for the adoption of Microsoft Office 365 Active Usage, Intune Active Usage and Azure Active Directory Premium (AADP):
The funding dollars are available to help customers realize the true value of their investments and ensure users are actively using these service to their full potential.
Microsoft Funding Opportunities for Active Usage:
Microsoft Office 365 Active Usage
Many organizations have starting reaping the benefits of Office 365 and its ability to empower their people using the latest and greatest collaboration services. Funding can help you use the cloud to gain control of your IT and give you the flexibility you need to run your business.
Funding may be available for those engage in “active use” in the following workloads:
- Skype for Business Online/Lync Online: Customer’s employees are signing in and sending/receiving instant messages
- SharePoint Online / OneDrive: Customer’s employees are signing in and accessing/creating SharePoint sites and content
- Office 365 ProPlus: Client is installed on desktops and being used by Customer’s employees
- Yammer: Users are commenting, posting, liking or sharing content.
- Project/Visio: Customer’s employees log in and load one of the pages at least one time per month
Microsoft Intune Active Usage:
Need funding dollars to help with mobile device management, mobile application management, and PC management capabilities from the cloud? Using Intune, organizations can provide their employees with access to corporate applications, data, and resources from virtually anywhere on almost any device, while helping to keep corporate information secure.
An organization will be considered for funding if they meet one of the following criteria:
- Deployed a Microsoft Intune agent on a PC
- Has assigned a Microsoft Intune license to a user and has at least one mobile device/PC associated with the licensed user
Azure Active Directory Premium (AADP):
Azure Active Directory Premium is ideal for organization who are looking for identity and access management in the cloud. Providing single sign-on to thousands of cloud (SaaS) apps and access to web apps you run on-premises, Azure Active Directory Premium features multi-factor authentication (MFA); access control based on device health, user location, and identity; and holistic security reports, audits, and alerts.
Customer funding will be considered for those actively using AADP if they meet one of the below criteria. The largest number from the below will be taken into consideration for the incentive:
- Number of licensed users accessing at least one 3rd party app
- Number of licensed users registered for self-service password reset
- Number of licensed users enabled for MFA
Questions about Active Usage or anything else mentioned above?
Give us a call at (513) 444-2020 or contact us here!
About the author
Welcome to the Interlink Cloud Blog
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations or warranties regarding the information from our partners or other external sources.