How Do I Choose the Right Cloud Deployment Partner?
Start with these questions when deciding on the right Cloud Deployment Partner:
- Do they have a documented assessment process? Can they show you completed examples?
- Can they use Microsoft funding to make the assessment process at no cost to you?
- Are they a Microsoft managed partner?
- How many deployments have they completed? Are they reference able?
- Can they connect you to Microsoft to discuss their experience?
- Are they a Microsoft certified Cloud Deployment Partner and Cloud Accelerate Badged?
- Do they know about Microsoft fast track funding, up to $20K to help customers deploy Office 365?
- Can they describe the four different migration methods and their pros / cons?
- Can they describe your single sign-on options?
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
About the author
Matt Scherocman brings more than 15 years of experience in the information technology industry to Interlink. His experience includes both the system integrator and manufacturer sides of the business. During his time at the Microsoft Corporation he was responsible for all the Large Account Reseller (LAR) relationships in the four-state Heartland Area of Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky, and Tennessee. Prior to Microsoft, Scherocman led a Cincinnati -based IT consulting company to grow 5000% and become a Microsoft Worldwide Partner of the Year. He is actively involved in the strategic vision and operation decisions of the company including finance, selling strategy and marketing. Matt holds a Bachelor of Science in Business degree from Miami University and is a Certified Expert in Microsoft licensing including speaking engagements at both Microsoft's Worldwide Partner Conference and Channel Partner Summit. He is a frequent contributor to leading industry publications.
Welcome to the Interlink Cloud Blog
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations or warranties regarding the information from our partners or other external sources.