In Interlink’s Gold Implementer Plan, Interlink will drive forward your Office 365 deployment project in partnership with your organization. Interlink will be responsible for building one-time items and leading pilot migration. In this plan, your organization will be responsible for executing on mailbox migrations. In this plan, you will receive:
- All components of the Silver Plan
- Interlink Project Plan
- Configuration and setup of complex one-time tasks for migration
- Provision Office 365, including licensing
- Configuration of Data Migration
- Hybrid Server Setup and Configuration OR
- Migration Tools Configuration and testing
- Single Sign On Servers (ADFS or Password Sync)
- Directory Sync
- Mobile device management
- Pilot users and troubleshoot issues together
- Public Folder migration
- Cloud Atlas Resources
- Access to PowerShell Library customized for project
- Support for migration of users and troubleshooting issues
- Administration Training - PowerShell, Mail flow, Policy configuration, etc.
- End User Training and Support
- Support decommission of previous platform
Is Office 365 a Fit for Your Organization?
Is your business ready for the cloud? What is your real return on investment? Are there hidden roadblocks? The CloudLink 365 Assessment will help you find out. Pioneered by Interlink Cloud Advisors, this assessment is designed to help organizations understand and take advantage of the cloud.