- Creation of well-defined Teams voice services
- Optimization of Teams organizational processes for Teams Voice
- Creation of an end-to-end operational Teams Voice framework to maximize operational efficiencies due to automation
- Verification of legal requirements around Teams voice depending on deployment countries
Voice & Video Calling with Microsoft Teams
With Enterprise Voice, Teams delivers a stand-alone PBX Service to replace traditional private branch exchange (PBX) systems. It also supports a broad range of current and older IP and USB devices.
As an Enterprise Voice user, you can call both colleagues on your organization’s VoIP network or PBX and traditional phone numbers outside your organization. Take advantage of all the best features of Teams, creating a next generation dynamic communication tool that will take business to a new level. Why Teams Voice?
Group call pick upEnable Teams users to create custom groups and allow colleagues to answer their calls.
Shared line appearanceConfigure any calling-enabled Teams user as a shared number with multiple lines for multiple calls.
Call parkLet Teams users put a call on hold and allow other users to answer on any phone after entering a code.
Enjoy Richer Communications
Basic Call Features
- Place calls by typing a name or phone number on their keyboard, or using a dial pad displayed on their screen.
- Initiate calls directly from your Contacts list.
- While on a call, answer additional incoming calls or initiate outgoing calls, and the existing active call is automatically put on hold.
- Transfer calls from one user to another, either directly or after the first user speaks privately with the second user.
- Transfer calls to another device; for example, transfer an active call to a mobile phone.
- Get alerted to incoming calls on multiple devices simultaneously, with customizable ringtones on IP phone devices and a notification similar to an instant message on their PC.
- Set a single telephone number that connects to your desk phone, PC and mobile phone, so you can be reached no matter where you are.
Advanced Calling Features
Enables users to delegate call handling to one or more assistants. The delegate can perform multiple calling tasks on behalf of the user, including screening calls, placing calls, and initiating conferences.
- Team Calling:
Enables a user to have incoming calls simultaneously ring the phones of teammates so that anyone on the team can answer the call.
- Group Call Pickup:
Allows users the ability to answer incoming calls to their colleagues from their own phones. Differs from team calling primarily in that an incoming call rings only at the intended recipient's phone, but any other user can choose to answer it by dialing a call pickup group number.
- Response Groups:
Can be set up for queuing and intelligently routing calls to designated agents. Common uses include IT help desks, human resources hotlines, and other internal contact centers.
Successful Global Deployment – Three Critical Steps
Service Preparation phase
Teams Voice Project Onboarding Phase
- Service catalog definition
- Global Microsoft Voice Design
"Template-style" site migrations
follow the below methodology:
Site-design starts with a standardized method to gather data. Templates optimized for each site minimize the effort to collect site migration informationn
The data-gathering phase results in a high-level design that allows the customer to approve the design and start purchase process for necessary hardware. After approval, Interlink produces detailed design documents, configuration files and PowerShell scripts. This ensures the customer receives a full implementation package for execution by Interlink
Interlink also offers implementation services to implement hardware components that follow previously created site designs. Given the customer’s preference, remote or even onsite tasks can be performed on a per-site basis.