- Creation of well-defined Teams voice services
- Optimization of Teams organizational processes for Teams Voice
- Creation of an end-to-end operational Teams Voice framework to maximize operational efficiencies due to automation
- Verification of legal requirements around Teams voice depending on deployment countries
Voice & Video Calling with Microsoft Teams
With Enterprise Voice, Teams delivers a stand-alone PBX Service to replace traditional private branch exchange (PBX) systems. It also supports a broad range of current and older IP and USB devices.
As an Enterprise Voice user, you can call both colleagues on your organization’s VoIP network or PBX and traditional phone numbers outside your organization. Take advantage of all the best features of Teams, creating a next generation dynamic communication tool that will take business to a new level. Why Teams Voice?
Group call pick upEnable Teams users to create custom groups and allow colleagues to answer their calls.
Shared line appearanceConfigure any calling-enabled Teams user as a shared number with multiple lines for multiple calls.
Call parkLet Teams users put a call on hold and allow other users to answer on any phone after entering a code.
Are you Ready to Get Started with Teams Today?
Has your organization not deployed Teams? Now is the time! Teams is not only a great way to improve collaboration and increase productivity, but it is also giving organizations the opportunity to rethink the way they work and opens a door to an entirely new way of doing business – it is a shared workspace that brings solutions across Microsoft 365 into one focused space as well as allows for custom development and third-party application integration.
To enable customers to plan, implement and train their end-users for a successful upgrade to Teams, Interlink has the Teams Energize Offer. As a managed partner of Microsoft, Interlink can also potentially get your organization funding from Microsoft to cover the cost of a migration to Teams. This funding can help cover anything from the technical deployment, discovery & planning, end-user adoption training, organizational change management or a Teams Customer Immersion Experience (CIE).
Enjoy Richer Communications
Basic Call Features
- Place calls by typing a name or phone number on their keyboard, or using a dial pad displayed on their screen.
- Initiate calls directly from your Contacts list.
- While on a call, answer additional incoming calls or initiate outgoing calls, and the existing active call is automatically put on hold.
- Transfer calls from one user to another, either directly or after the first user speaks privately with the second user.
- Transfer calls to another device; for example, transfer an active call to a mobile phone.
- Get alerted to incoming calls on multiple devices simultaneously, with customizable ringtones on IP phone devices and a notification similar to an instant message on their PC.
- Set a single telephone number that connects to your desk phone, PC and mobile phone, so you can be reached no matter where you are.
Advanced Calling Features
Enables users to delegate call handling to one or more assistants. The delegate can perform multiple calling tasks on behalf of the user, including screening calls, placing calls, and initiating conferences.
- Team Calling:
Enables a user to have incoming calls simultaneously ring the phones of teammates so that anyone on the team can answer the call.
- Group Call Pickup:
Allows users the ability to answer incoming calls to their colleagues from their own phones. Differs from team calling primarily in that an incoming call rings only at the intended recipient's phone, but any other user can choose to answer it by dialing a call pickup group number.
- Response Groups:
Can be set up for queuing and intelligently routing calls to designated agents. Common uses include IT help desks, human resources hotlines, and other internal contact centers.
Do you need assistance deploying Microsoft Teams & Voice?
Our team is very experienced in deploying Microsoft Teams with multiple deployments under our belt, from the very simple to the very complex, Interlink’s consultants are knowledgeable and highly proficient.
- Do you have an operational plan to ensure Voice Quality?
- Do you have a comprehensive plan for your operations including E911 and Location Services, and helpdesk/support teams for Voice?
Deploying Teams Voice across an enterprise with multiple sites can be challenging. Organizations typically find themselves behind schedule and over budget after running up against issues related to IT and PBX infrastructure, processes, end-user adoption, and others. With flexible offerings, Interlink’s Deployment Services can help you streamline deployments through a structured, yet collaborative consulting experience, resulting in a plan tailored to meet the needs of your organization.
By engaging with Interlink’s trusted consultants you will be able to:
- Remove ambiguity and concerns around deployments with on-site expertise in specific Microsoft Teams
- Build a customized deployment plan based on an assessment of your IT environment, workforce needs, and business requirements
- Extend your internal expertise and incorporate Interlink’s best practices to help lower risks and costs of deployment
Successful Global Deployment – Three Critical Steps
Service Preparation phase
Teams Voice Project Onboarding Phase
- Service catalog definition
- Global Microsoft Voice Design
"Template-style" site migrations
follow the below methodology:
Site-design starts with a standardized method to gather data. Templates optimized for each site minimize the effort to collect site migration informationn
The data-gathering phase results in a high-level design that allows the customer to approve the design and start purchase process for necessary hardware. After approval, Interlink produces detailed design documents, configuration files and PowerShell scripts. This ensures the customer receives a full implementation package for execution by Interlink
Interlink also offers implementation services to implement hardware components that follow previously created site designs. Given the customer’s preference, remote or even onsite tasks can be performed on a per-site basis.