Small and mid-sized businesses are the fastest growing Cloud adopters today. Yet, many of these companies have valid concerns and need to understand the whole picture of moving to the Cloud so they can determine the best solution for their infrastructure, along with any potential risks.
Designed to help organizations like yours understand and take advantage of the Cloud, Interlink Cloud Advisors has pioneered a six-step Cloud assessment exclusively for Chambers and their members. This assessment will help you learn if a Cloud platform can benefit and drive a strategic advantage for your Chamber or small to medium business.
Through a six-step process, we will answer these commonly asked questions:
- Is my organization's infrastructure ready for the Cloud?
- Would the Cloud introduce any potential regulatory or data security concerns?
- Does a move to the Cloud make sense for my organization or should I stay on-premises?
- Do I qualify for programs that would provide a discount to my organization?
- How does a Cloud migration impact my current licensing strategies?
- What is my real return on investment? What costs would I eliminate with a move to the Cloud? What costs would I add?
- Are there any hidden roadblocks?
The key to understanding if the Cloud is right for your Chamber or business is just a few steps away.