On-Demand Webinar | Windows 10 Deployment Best Practices and Licensing Options
Co-Presented by Matt Scherocman & Mike Wilson
Interlink Cloud Advisors demystify common questions around Windows 10 migrations, including:
- How does Windows as a Service, the new updating model from Microsoft, work?
- How do I choose the right Windows 10 edition for my organization?
- What are the best ways to roll out a Windows 10 deployment?
- How should my organization purchase licensing and are there any gotchas?
- How does Windows 10 change the way my organization’s users manage their desktops (including Azure AD/Intune Active Directory/Group Policy/System Center Configuration Manager)?
We'll also cover forced upgrades and patches and how managing Windows 10 is similar to using a mobile device.
VIEW WEBINAR & SLIDES
Are you planning a Windows 10 migration but don’t know where to start?
To successfully deploy the Windows 10 operating system in your organization, you must understand the different ways that it can be deployed because there are multiple scenarios to consider. Deciding among these scenarios and understanding their key capabilities and limitations is critical to the success of the migration.
If you have thought about migrating to Windows 10, you’ll want to view this webinar. Register now to instantly watch this information-packed webinar and download the slide deck.