End to End Compliance with Microsoft 365
Presented by Matt Scherocman, Mike Wilson & Mark Dryer
After viewing this online event, you’ll have a good understanding of:
- The most common compliance challenges businesses face today
- Overview of the key requirements of the main compliance frameworks including NIST, HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA and more
- The value of the Microsoft compliance stack in protecting your organization end-to-end including products and features you might not be aware of
- How Microsoft's Compliance Manager can provide a solid roadmap to meeting and documenting your compliance efforts
- Licensing considerations to make sure you're meeting your organization's needs most effectively
If you want to ensure your organization keeps their data safe and limits risk, view this webinar and slide deck today.
VIEW WEBINAR & SLIDES
Compliance requirements have been increasing from governments and sometimes even from vendors and customers...
Understanding the key requirements of the main compliance frameworks including NIST, HIPAA, GDPR, and more can be confusing. Interlink and Microsoft 365 can make it easy.
In this on-demand event, Interlink experts will show you how Microsoft 365 can help you meet your compliance requirements in the most efficient and cost-effective manner on the market today.
You’ll also learn about Microsoft 365 features you may not have known about to make sure your organization keeps their data safe and limits risk. In addition, our experts will cover Microsoft’s strong offering in the compliance space along with a demonstration of Microsoft Compliance Manager – one of the coolest products you’ve probably never heard of.