Review your potential exposure to GDPR and enhance your current security posture.
Interlink helps prepare your company to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Leveraging best practices, our team of experts will evaluate your company’s GDPR maturity level. We identify security, compliance, and data protection requirements that are currently in place and make recommendations on what should change in your organization to drive forward your journey to become GDPR compliant.
What the workshop entails:
- Overview of major sections of GDPR
- Identify security products currently owned
- Discuss current data classification and identify desired protection levels
- Discuss other industry compliance requirements
- Identify locations and potential locations of personal data
- Discuss end user consent requirements
- Review current breach response process and future changes
What you get:
- Assessment spreadsheet with scoring for current compliance and potential impact
- Recommended remediation steps
- Information on potential solutions for data classification and protection
- Comparison of current GDPR readiness compared to similar organizations