Interlink Cloud Advisors is always looking to expand our team with strong contributors. If you have deep experience in Cloud computing, SharePoint or Lync and want to work for a rapidly growing company, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Please review our current openings below and see if you are a fit for the exciting culture of learning and growing your career into the field
of Cloud Consulting and Cloud Technology!
Interlink Cloud Advisors is a young and exciting company focused on delivering Technology Solutions in the Cloud. As Cincinnati's first
Microsoft Cloud focused partner, we have grown into a national entity using our partnerships with Large Account Resellers to gain
traction with customers anywhere. Using the very technology we sell, we can work centrally from Cincinnati, and deliver Technology
services anywhere. The Cloud is emerging, and Gartner predicts that Cloud will see 60% market adoption in the next 3 years. Whether
it's email, backups, CRM, line of business applications, or unified communications and collaboration, the Cloud offers an efficient means to adopt enterprise technologies to all businesses.
Interlink Cloud Advisors is run by two business partners with 30+ years in the Technology field. Matt Scherocman, the President / CEO
has run a consulting company and worked for Microsoft as a specialist in licensing. During his time, Matt built many relationships with
key partners. With these key relationships in place the business has grown fast!
In addition to Cloud, we will always maintain a strong technology services practice for Managed Services and on premise to serve all
technology requirements. We have a small and medium business practice and enterprise project focused practice. See our services and solutions pages for more detail at www.interlink.com.
The business is growing fast, and the field of Cloud Consulting is a new exciting one that will put you ahead of the game. Join our team as we bring new opportunities, great pay and benefits, and a long-term business strategy properly aligned with the technology market. Don't miss a great opportunity to get in to this emerging field!
Requirements of the Position
- Minimum 3 years Technology Consulting experience - Or stated equivalent
- Minimum 5-7 years in Technology Field working as a senior resource
- Minimum 5-7 years working with Microsoft Exchange, and Microsoft Advanced Infrastructure (AD, DHCP, DNS)
- Certification history with Microsoft - MCITP preferred - previous certifications acceptabl
- Experience with data protections solutions such as Backup Exec, CA, VEEAM
- Experience in working with Virtualization Solutions - VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, or Citrix (understanding virtualization is a requirement)
- A complete understanding of infrastructure and a strong understanding of the OSI model
- Experience with security from the desktop to web protection
Desired Skills (can be a mix of the skills)
- Experience deploying a cloud based service either as full time employee or consultant
- Experience in migrating from one messaging platform to another - including Exchange versions
- Experience in deploying or managing SharePoint
- Experience with Microsoft's OCS now Lync
Contact us now - Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.