Are you concerned about suspicious users and sign-in behavior in your environment?
If not, you should be. Identity attacks are on the rise.
Our comprehensive workshop that will show you how to:
- Uncover identity risks in your environment
- Gain insights into your applications
- Enhance your identity security posture
Identify potential risks related to identity and learn about opportunities for improvement
Assess Security Posture
Receive a numerical rating of your security posture and see how it compares to similar organizations
Provide Cost Reduction Ideas
Learn to minimize expenses associated with password reset and help desk resources
Increase System Visibility
Receive a sample survey of apps your employees are using included those that are not supported by your IT group
ASK US HOW TO GET THIS ENGAGEMENT FUNDED BY MICROSOFT!
Inquire About Our Securing Identities Workshop & See If You Qualify for Microsoft Funding
- Define your existing and desired identity posture
- Understand your identity goals and objectives
- Provide insights into all applications being used within your environment – both sanctioned and unsanctioned
- Showcase core IT and user security scenarios through in-depth demonstrations
- Develop a proposed action plan based on key results, recommendations, and next steps