Protecting your data and organization requires strong governance, increased visibility, and a holistic understanding of your data.
Organizations are increasing usage of the Power Platform to drive business process optimization.
Interlink will assess your current environment and create a list of recommendations to secure and optimize your environment to drive business value. This assessment will identify areas of risk in your current Power Platform usage and develop recommendations to build governance processes moving forward — ultimately reducing risk and improving business processes.
With This Engagement, Interlink Will Provide:
Information Collection and Assessment:
- Deploy Power Platform Center of Excellence (COE) tools (or reuse existing installed version)
- Review of existing flows/apps
- Review Shared Resources Management and Licensing
- Review existing business rules for Power Platform administration
Analysis and Recommendations:
- Analyze collected data for information security risk and cost management risk
- Evaluate compliance with existing business rules
- Create recommendations for app/flow, data gateway and connectors, shared resource management, licensing and administration, and updates to business rules as needed
- Present recommendations and overview of Power Platform licensing model
Implementation of Recommendations:
- Dedicated time to assist with implementation of governance structure and recommendations