On-Demand Webinar & Slides
Microsoft’s new E5 bundle has a ton of functionality, but is it right for your business?
With several Office 365 plans to choose from, figuring out which Office 365 plan is right for your business can be confusing.
In this on-demand event, Microsoft and Microsoft Cloud Consumption Partner of the Year, Interlink Cloud Advisors will help you understand all of your options around Office 365 – including renewal. Through a series of demos and a Q&A session, Interlink will show you everything you need to know about the new Office 365 and how (and if) your business can benefit from it.
What You'll Learn About:
- Voice in the Cloud: Roadmap and Overview
- Reduce Legal Expenses: Advanced eDiscovery
- Enhanced Knowledge: Business Intelligence
- Reduce Risk: Better control your cloud data
- Improved Protection: Reduce Ransomware and malware
- Data Security: Control access to your data
- New E5 Licensing: Your options and new bundles
Live Demos Include:
Skype Voice Console, Advanced eDiscovery, Delve Analytics, and Power BI!
Both existing Office 365 and new 365 clients will benefit from this recorded event.
President, Interlink Cloud Advisors
Microsoft certified expert in cloud and licensing technologies. Matt uses his 20 years of experience to guide customers on their cloud journey.
About the author
Welcome to the Interlink Cloud Blog
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations or warranties regarding the information from our partners or other external sources.