Are you using Remote Desktop Services or Citrix? If so, you need to be looking at Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD).
Additionally, if you offer traditional VPN remote access, Azure Virtual Desktop can be a more secure alternative that you should consider.
In this on-demand webinar, Interlink, one of the first Microsoft Partners in the country to achieve the Azure Virtual Desktop Advanced Specialization, walk you through common Azure Virtual Desktop use cases, key design principles, and management and security benefits.
Powered by the Azure Platform, AVD is a powerful new technology that enables organizations to provide desktop-as-a-service to end-users. Microsoft has streamlined the deployment and management of Azure Virtual Desktop in ways that make it a cost-effective and secure solution for your end-users and applications.
After viewing this on-demand event, you’ll have a good understanding of:
- Azure Virtual Desktop basics
- Security advantages vs. traditional desktops
- Migrating from RDS or Citrix to AVD
- Integrations with Microsoft 365 & Office – including Endpoint Manager
- Central deployment and management of applications
- How to easily scale to support thousands of users
- Areas to reduce total cost of ownership
If you’re looking to easily set up a scalable and flexible environment for your end-users, view the webinar and slides today.
Vice President/CTO | Interlink Cloud Advisors
Senior Enterprise Cloud Architect | Interlink Cloud Advisors