Learn How to Protect Your Organization from Rising Security Threats with Interlink’s Security Energize Workshop
As if the security threat landscape wasn’t dangerous enough, the onset of COVID-19 has dramatically increased the number of cyber-attacks. News and updates on the spreading virus have more people clicking on links than ever before, and cyber-hackers and thieves are taking full advantage.
- Every country in the world has seen at least one COVID-19 themed attack
- Microsoft has observed 76 threat variants using COVID-19 themed lures
- Microsoft tracks thousands of email phishing campaigns that cover millions of malicious messages every week
- Of the millions of targeted messages Microsoft sees each day, roughly 60,000 include COVID-19 related malicious attachments or malicious URLs
- Those numbers represent less than two percent of the total volume of threats Microsoft actively tracks and protect against daily
Isn’t it time to assess your security landscape and address your security goals and demanding challenges?
We can help. Schedule an Interlink Security Energize Workshop, which is an immersive experience that brings the Microsoft security vision and its capabilities to life. Interlink’s Security Workshop was designed to help you and your organization understand how Microsoft’s security capabilities can harden your security posture while providing insight on active threats across on-premises and cloud workloads.
The workshop objectives focus on ways you can discover threats, understand how to mitigate threats, define your security strategy, accelerate your security journey, and define the critical next steps to secure your environment. The engagement includes four modules where Microsoft can help: Threat Check, Discovery Session, Azure Sentinel, and Microsoft Threat Protection.
As a workshop attendee, you will:
- Receive a documented security strategy for your teams and stakeholders.
- Gain critical knowledge on how to better understand, prioritize, and mitigate potential threats.
- Collaborate with our consultant to define a list of next steps based on your needs, objectives, and results from the Security Workshop.
- Learn about the tools you need to maximize your security journey.
The best part is, many of our clients have had this engagement funded by Microsoft. Fill out the form on this page to see if you qualify for funding too.
Are you ready to learn how your organization can leverage the power of Microsoft to accelerate your security journey?
If so, click here.
For more information on Ransomware, check out this blog from our partner at Peters & Associates.
Interested in learning more? View our similar blog: ON-DEMAND WEBINAR | Taking Your Information Security to the Next Level.
About the author
Welcome to the Interlink Cloud Blog
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations or warranties regarding the information from our partners or other external sources.