(Click to view)
Microsoft has added a new a new premium Office 365 Enterprise suite plan– E5. It will deliver the most comprehensive set of productivity, collaboration, analytics, security and compliance capabilities of any Office 365 plan. Also, Microsoft has added new feature value in E1 and E3 with Skype Meeting Broadcast added into E1, and DLP and Encryption extended across workloads ( and SPO) for E3.
What is E5?
The new advanced feature value of security, analytics and new cloud voice and PSTN conferencing capabilities has been reserved for E5. Let’s briefly breakdown the features below. For a more detailed look at E5 and all of the new aspects of the Enterprise plans, contact us here.
Includes Predictive eDiscovery, Secure Attachments/URLs with Advanced Threat Protection and Access Control.
- Predictive eDiscovery -Reduce the costs and inherent risks in managing large amounts of data with machine learning and text analytics.
- Secure Attachments/URLs - Safeguard your organization against unknown threats.
- Access Control- Unprecedented transparency and customer control over content in the cloud.
Providing both end user and organizational analytics with Power BI Pro and Delve Org Analytics.
- Power BI Pro- With live dashboards and interactive reports, enables non-technical users to visualize and analyze data with greater speed, efficiency, and understanding.
- Delve Org Analytics - Interactive dashboard provides insights into key trends across an individual and team’s engagement with internal and external teams.
A communications set of features with Cloud PBX and PSTN Conferencing.
- Cloud PBX – Eliminate separate PBX systems for information workers with the modern requirements for call management delivered directly from Skype for Business.
- PSTN Conferencing – Allows meeting attendees to dial-in to Skype meetings from virtually any device
More questions about E5 or Office 365 plans and what’s included? We have even more information about all of the new features that we would love to share with you.