Microsoft has recently added to the Office 365 family – Messaging Encryption. This replaces Exchange Hosted Encryption (EHE) and will be a great for many clients and is included as part of the E3/E4 suites. Below are the key facts and a link to the O365 Technology Blog article outlining the new feature.
- Included with O365 E3 and E4 at no cost
- $2 per user per month to add to other plans
- Rolling out the first quarter of 2014
- Receiver does not need to be on the service
- Current Exchange Hosted Encryption customers will be automatically upgraded
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.
About the author
Welcome to the Interlink Cloud Blog
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations or warranties regarding the information from our partners or other external sources.