Microsoft has a free program for End User Lync Training (See link Below)
Designed as 30- to 60-minute learning modules, these engaging sessions enable users to focus their attention on one workload at a time, expediting their learning curve, building confidence, and improving their overall experiences with Lync.
Examples of current course offerings include:
- Lync Daily Demo: a high-level overview of Lync’s capabilities, designed for those evaluating or just getting started with Lync
- Contacts and Conversations: a deep look at how to optimize Lync’s instant messaging and presence capabilities
- Enterprise Voice Basics: an overview of using Lync’s enterprise voice features
- Online Meeting Basics: an introduction to scheduling and presenting Lync meetings
- Present Like a Pro: an advanced class designed to hone one’s Lync presentation skills
Action Maximize your Lync adoption potential with these complimentary, instructor-led, online training courses. www.aka.ms/LyncLearning.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.
About the author
Welcome to the Interlink Cloud Blog
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations or warranties regarding the information from our partners or other external sources.