Learn how you can best utilize Microsoft's licensing options.
Microsoft licensing confuses many businesses. Often, this lack of understanding causes organizations to license more products than necessary and buy the wrong licensing, resulting in unnecessary spending.
In this special on-demand event, Interlink’s Microsoft licensing guru Matt Scherocman demystifies the confusion around Microsoft Cloud licensing.
Get a good grasp on Microsoft cloud licensing -- including packaging inclusions, pricing, transitioning, and answer questions like:
- What are the major packages that Microsoft offers?
- Which packages are targeted for small businesses?
- What is this new Microsoft Enterprise 365?
- What are the "gotchas" when purchasing cloud licensing?
- How do you purchase a single license and use it again in the cloud?
- How does using a small business plan to save significant money?
- Which options are best when transitioning from existing Microsoft licensing?
After viewing this webinar, you’ll have a firm understanding of:
- New licensing bundle options
- Azure licensing, options and scenarios
- The official sources of Microsoft licensing rules
- Obtaining Windows server licensing for free when licensing the security bundle
- Hybrid licensing scenarios and cost savings
If you have ANY questions about Microsoft licensing, this is one webinar, you’ll wamt to watch.
VIEW THE WEBINAR & SLIDES
Matt is a Certified Expert in Microsoft licensing and is commonly known as the “Microsoft Licensing Guru.”
By sharing his knowledge, Matt has helped (and continues to help) hundreds of organizations save money and time by choosing the right licensing options for their business. As a former Microsoft employee, Matt was responsible for Microsoft’s largest licensing reseller accounts across four states.