We know how confusing Microsoft Licensing can be. Here is an overview and explanation of your options when it comes to Microsoft Teams!
What Does the Video Cover?
This video provides a high-level view of multiple Microsoft Teams Licensing options. Watch it to learn more about:
- Teams Licensing options
- Teams included in Business, E, and F Plans
- Instant Messaging & Presence
- Web Meetings
- Audio Conferencing (PSTN Conferencing)
- Teams Phone System (PBX)
- Teams Calling Plan – Domestic (PSTN Calling)
- Meeting Room Systems and Conference Phones
- Microsoft has two SKUs for licensing meetings and calling on a per-device basis
How Interlink Can Help
Microsoft Teams brings chat, content, people, and tools together, all in one hub, wherever you are. Teams integrates with your Office 365 subscription productivity suite and feature extensions that can integrate with non-Microsoft products as well! Contact Interlink to discuss licensing options and which is best for your organization today!
Interested in learning more? View our similar blog: Microsoft Teams – Don’t Just Turn It On, Spend Time Planning.