On-Demand Webinar & Slides
The all-new Skype Voice is more than just video calls and IMs…
From improved online meeting experiences to global scale PTSN conferencing and live multi-region meeting broadcasts, Microsoft has launched an affordable, complete meeting and call management solution - Skype for Business Voice.
With recent updates and forecasted functionality releases, there are many questions around what solution features are ready and which ones are still coming.
In this on-demand event, Microsoft and Microsoft Cloud Consumption Partner of the Year, Interlink Cloud Advisors, helps answer your questions and gives you a full overview of Voice in the Cloud, including:
- Functionality and roadmaps of what is coming
- Deployment options and scenarios
- Hybrid deployment options - use existing telephony connections
- Introduction into online meetings
- New video conferencing hardware available
- Meeting broadcast capabilities
- Mobile functionality
Live Demo Includes:
Skype Voice - management console, mobile clients, video conferencing
Aaron is a Microsoft certified Skype Voice Consultant and has lead the implementation of Skype Projects for customers in a wide range of industries and geographic scenarios.