Microsoft has a free program for End User Lync Training (See link Below)
Designed as 30- to 60-minute learning modules, these engaging sessions enable users to focus their attention on one workload at a time, expediting their learning curve, building confidence, and improving their overall experiences with Lync.
Examples of current course offerings include:
- Lync Daily Demo: a high-level overview of Lync’s capabilities, designed for those evaluating or just getting started with Lync
- Contacts and Conversations: a deep look at how to optimize Lync’s instant messaging and presence capabilities
- Enterprise Voice Basics: an overview of using Lync’s enterprise voice features
- Online Meeting Basics: an introduction to scheduling and presenting Lync meetings
- Present Like a Pro: an advanced class designed to hone one’s Lync presentation skills
Action Maximize your Lync adoption potential with these complimentary, instructor-led, online training courses. www.aka.ms/LyncLearning.
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.