Webinar on April 4, 2017 @ 10 AM EST - Register
Are you looking for a single hybrid solution that manages your entire fleet of servers, from any location – regardless if your running in public, private or hybrid scenarios?
Join Microsoft and Interlink Cloud Advisors on April 4th for a live online event that covers how Microsoft’s Operations Management Suite (OMS) can help you leverage your cloud-scale resources to unlock new, faster ways to solve and prevent problems and protect your systems.
In this webinar, we’ll show you how OMS delivers capabilities and capacity beyond any on-premises management solution, by combining a holistic view of all your managed resources across multiple cloud and platforms with full-featured backup and disaster recovery solutions.
You’ll also see how you can use OMS to:
- Quickly setup disaster recovery in the Azure cloud
- Effortlessly monitor workloads and alerts to proactively resolve issues
- Easily access assessments for your critical deployments, such as SQL & Active Directory
- Pinpoint operational issues before they become a problem that impacts your business
- Automate tasks with powerful tools
- Improve your security posture and respond faster to security threats
- Protect your data off site
Register today to see if Operations Management Suite can benefit your organization.
VP/Managing Consultant |Interlink