Microsoft recently announced updates to OneDrive for Business, previously called SkyDrive Pro. As part of this announcement, Microsoft offers some enticing advantages that make OneDrive for Business your cloud based solution of choice:
- Storage has been increased from 25 GB to 1 TB per user
- OneDrive for Business can be purchased as part of an Office 365 plan or as a stand-alone solution
- Most Office 365 plans already include OneDrive for Business
- Those plans that do not include OneDrive for Business are eligible to receive exceptional promotional pricing
- Migration assistance is available
OneDrive for business offers one solution that provides organizations all the tools essential to collaborate virtually. OneDrive for Business is a file sync and share software designed to allow users to access documents from anywhere in the world, from multiple devices, among multiple users; collaborating with colleagues in real time, all through a reliable and secure service offered by Microsoft.
As Corporate Vice President John Case stated, "The cloud is about breaking down walls between people and information. Not building a new set of islands in the sky. Make sure you bet on a file sync and share solution that helps you embrace that."