Keep the bad guys out and the good guys compliant!
Are you worried about being vulnerable to an attack in your cloud-based environment?
On March 7th, join Microsoft and Microsoft Gold Certified Office 365 Partner, Interlink Cloud Advisors for an overview of the powerful benefits of Microsoft’s all-new Office 365 E5 Suite's security and compliance technologies. See for yourself how Microsoft’s advanced tools can be used to protect your environment and make it more secure to help ensure compliance with outside regulations.
In this online event, we'll demo Cloud App Security, Lockbox, Compliance Center, and Advanced eDiscovery, and we'll also discuss how you can use these technologies to:
- Drastically reduce the threat of ransomware
- Be alerted when risky behaviors are occurring with Office 365 compliance center
- Complete eDiscovery requests faster and with more accuracy
- Identify the cloud services that your users are consuming today – frequently without your knowledge
- Better enforce policies
- Ensure that Microsoft isn’t accessing your information without your approval
Register today to learn how you can drive compliance and security in the cloud with Microsoft's all-new Office 365 E5 security and compliance technologies.
Eric Brophy is a Senior Consultant for Interlink who has helped more than a hundred clients migrate their workloads to the cloud. He is badged by Microsoft and certified in their cloud technologies.
President, Interlink Cloud Advisors
Microsoft certified expert in cloud and licensing technologies. Matt uses his 20 years of experience to guide customers on their cloud journey