Microsoft has recently added to the Office 365 family – Messaging Encryption. This replaces Exchange Hosted Encryption (EHE) and will be a great for many clients and is included as part of the E3/E4 suites. Below are the key facts and a link to the O365 Technology Blog article outlining the new feature.
- Included with O365 E3 and E4 at no cost
- $2 per user per month to add to other plans
- Rolling out the first quarter of 2014
- Receiver does not need to be on the service
- Current Exchange Hosted Encryption customers will be automatically upgraded
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.