Choice is critical in business, but sometimes it’s difficult to determine the best decision for your specific organization...
Such is the case when it comes to contracting services for Azure and Office 365. For many years, the best choice for larger organizations was signing up for an Enterprise Agreement (EA) directly with Microsoft. However, with the Cloud Service Provider (CSP) option, you can purchase from a certified Microsoft partner which offers certain unique benefits.
Join Interlink Cloud Advisors on April 22 for an exclusive webinar. Interlink's licensing experts will walk you through EA vs. CSP and help you navigate and compare both offerings - so your organization knows which is best! There are pros and cons to both.
You’ll also walk away with an understanding of:
- New changes to EA and CSP in 2021
- New perpetual licensing in CSP
- Scaling and flexibility between the offerings
- Differences in renewal and invoicing
- Advantages and disadvantages based on your organization’s size and industry
- Azure Hybrid Benefit, Reserved Instances, and Server Subscriptions
- Changes to Software Assurance
- Best practices and questions every organization should be asking
- And much more!
This process can be challenging to navigate – but choosing correctly can save your organization time and money in both the short-term and long-term. Register for the webinar today.
Date: Thursday, April 22, 2021
Time: 9:00 - 9:45 AM
No Cost Event
President | Interlink Cloud Advisors
Customer Success Manager | Interlink Cloud Advisors